Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

Q1) What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
A1) I take pride in all the effort and time I put into the overall senior project alone and I take pride in my 2hr presentation with making it feel like an actual Taekwondo class. 

Q2)
 
A) What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?
A) AE

B) What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)? 
B) AE

Q3) What worked for you in your senior project?
A3) The mentorship, the experience of teaching different students, and the position of being an instructor.

Q4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
A4) In my 2hr presentation I had some video examples of sparring and it didn't work because of the video player and so if I had a chance to represent i would make sure everything works.

Q5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples. 

A5) The senior project helped me with presenting to a different crowd of people and being able to compensate due to their skill level and their age and level of interest with martial arts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment