Monday, May 20, 2013

Blog 25: mentorship

Literal  

Mentorship Log
(Total 263 hrs)

 Fourida dewi-Chandra
(909) 476-8484

Interpretive

The most important thing I was able to gain from my experience from my mentorship and mentor was that I was able to learn how to adapt to certain techniques and strategies and being able to explain to all the students of different ages and size. Through mentorship I did so much trial and error that I know what techniques are effective are teaching kids and adults that will be competing in big championships like State competition or National competitions. 

Applied 

Just the entire experience of being at my mentorship, and being able to teach my students techniques and figuring out which is effective or ineffective helped me answer my essential question. Through having small exhibitions at the school I was able to arrive at the answers of, having strategies, executing the kicks, and just experiencing sparring with different opponents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment