Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog 24: Exit Interview Questions

Q1) What is your Essential Question? What is the best answer to your question and why?
A1) What is Key to winning a sparring competition in a National championship? My best answer would have to be my third answer, Experience, because my first answer is strategy and my second is execution and without training or experiencing anything there would be no foundation or skill or technique to fall back on.

Q2) What process did you take to arrive at this answer?
A2) Working with my mentor and researching through various sparring books helped me completely with any problems or possible answers that I arrived at.

Q3) What problems did you face? How did you resolve them?
A3) The main problems I faced was deciding on answers because I had multiple possible answers that did not make the cut.

Q4) What are the two most significant sources you used to answer you essential question and why?
A4) The two most important sources that I used was my mentor, Fourida Dewi-Chandra, and my text book,  Competitive Taekwondo: winning training and tactics. These were my two vital sources because with my texts books I was able to research possible answers that I arrived at and with my mentor I was able to apply the answers that I researched to see if it useful and applicable or not.

Q5) What is your product and why?
A5) My product is that I wish to continue my training and continue competing in state and nationals until I win the gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment